EDS (iOS) v3.15.0 Release Highlights
We have added more security to the way signatures work on Web (and in iOS) to provide improved validation. There are now consistent methods for capturing signatures across the different types of interactions on the Web and in the iOS App. You can now create Support Plans from all assessments from the completion page.
This release also contains some client-raised bugs.
Updated Signature Capture Methods
The Employee Signature Capture methods have been updated to be consistent in all places in which Employee Signatures can be requested. This includes:
- Assessment Completion
- Capability Review Completion (if this feature is enabled for your company)
- Support Plan Creation & Completion
The Employee Signature section includes the following options:
- Scratchpad – Allows the user to ask the employee to draw their signature.
- eSignature - Allows the Employee to provide their signature via their own login. This enables the secure capture of remote signatures.
(This feature may not be enabled for your company. If you would like this feature, please contact Customer Success or Client Support)
When the eSignature option is selected:
- A notification will be sent to the EDS account of the Employee.
- On tapping this notification or viewing the Assessment/Capability Review/Support Plan, the employee will see the Signature Capture section. The employee will then have the option of choosing any of the 3 Signature capture methods available to provide their signature.
- The File Upload and Scratchpad options work in the same way as they do on the Assessor/Manager’s login.
- If the Employee taps the ‘Sign off with eSignature’ button, then they are able to confirm their intent to sign with the use of a system generated signature, as per the screenshot below.
When a signature is captured, either via the assessor or employee login, a message is displayed below the signature to show the details of: how it was captured, when it was captured, and who it was captured by.
Display Support Plan Traffic Light Statistics on the Dashboard
The Dashboard has been updated to include the traffic light statistics for Support Plan Interactions. When the Dashboard is first opened, the Assessment statistics will be displayed by default, but you can access the Support Plan Interaction statistics by swiping to the left.
The Support Plan Interaction statistic traffic lights work in the same way as the existing Assessment statistics – On tapping one of the statistic tiles, the Support Plan Interactions Due page will open to the tab which corresponds to the tile pressed.
Support Plan Status
Support Plan status is now displayed on the Support Plan page, making it easier to see, at a glance, where the user’s plans are up to.
Bug: Signature appearing white on white background when signing Employee Feedback on Dark Mode.
Fix: Dark mode is turned off when capturing the signature.
Bug: Next Assessments list is pushing other assessments down the page which makes it difficult to view assessments if there are a lot of assessments on the same date.
Fix: Next Assessments list is now on a separate page which can be accessed via a button on the ‘Assessments Due’ page.
Bug: When Rating, and selecting files from the Evidence Library, it is not obvious or intuitive that you need to tap on the 'Select Evidence' option at the bottom of the page before tapping on the evidence file you want to attach.
Fix: When attaching evidence to criteria during an assessment on the iOS device, using the Attach Evidence option, when the user chooses the 'Select from Evidence Library' option and taps on a piece of evidence, instead of opening the document to preview it, the user is presented with a new selection pop-up from where they can choose to preview the evidence or attach the single piece of evidence selected to the criteria selected.
This will only be seen by users with the Evidence Library feature enabled