v3.13.0 Release Highlights
We have added more security to the way signatures work on Web (and in iOS) to provide improved validation. There are now consistent methods for capturing signatures across the different types of interactions on the Web and in the iOS App. You can now create Support Plans from all assessments from the completion page.
This release also contains some client-raised bugs.
Updated Signature Capture Methods
The Employee Signature Capture methods have been updated to be consistent in all places in which Employee Signatures can be requested. This includes:
- Assessment Completion
- Capability Review Completion (if this feature is enabled for your company)
- Support Plan Creation & Completion
The Employee Signature section includes the following options:
- File Upload – Allows the user to upload an image of the Employee’s signature.
- Scratchpad – Allows the user to ask the employee to draw their signature.
- eSignature - Allows the Employee to provide their signature via their own login. This enables the secure capture of remote signatures. (This feature may not be enabled for your company. If you would like this feature, please contact Customer Success or Customer Support)
Additional Signature Capture Methods For Support Plans
Consistent methods for capturing signatures across the different types of interactions on the Web (and in iOS).
When the eSignature option is selected:
- A notification will be sent to the EDS account of the Employee.
- On clicking this notification or viewing the Assessment/Capability Review/Support Plan, the employee will see the Signature Capture section. The employee will then have the option of choosing any of the 3 Signature capture methods available to provide their signature.
- The File Upload and Scratchpad options work in the same way as they do on the Assessor/Manager’s login.
- If the Employee clicks the ‘Sign off with eSignature’ button, then they are able to confirm their intent to sign with the use of a system generated signature, as per the screenshot below.
When a signature is captured, either via the assessor or employee login, a message is displayed below the signature to show the details of: how it was captured, when it was captured, and who it was captured by.
Create Support Plan from completing any Assessment Type
All Assessment Types now have the ability to create a Support Plan from the completion page.
When completing an assessment of any type, a ‘Save & Create Support Plan’ button will be displayed alongside the existing ‘Save’ button.
Clicking the ‘Save & Create Support Plan’ button will allow you to create a Support Plan which will be linked to the Assessment you have just completed.
Start button removed from Support Plans
The ‘Start’ button has been removed from Support Plans as it is no longer required.
The Support Plan will now be started as soon as all necessary approvals and signatures have been captured.
Bug: Unable to upload more than one Assessment Document at a time.
Fix: Added the ‘Save’ button back into the Assessment Document upload section.
Bug: Start Competency Cycle modal date shows today's date - should be blank or not shown at all.
Fix: When starting a cycle, the Start Date is currently populated with today's date before the Company Role is selected. This will be updated so that the Start Date field is left blank until the Company Role is selected by the user.
Bug: Add/Edit Team Members - No easy way to remove individuals from a team in the Manage Teams page
Fix: There is currently an issue in which users are not displayed in the ‘Select Individuals’ tab if they have moved to a department which the Team Owner doesn’t have access to. This means that the user cannot be removed from the team.
To resolve this issue, the ‘Select Individuals’ tab of the Manage Teams page will now include:
- All users who are part of departments you have access to.
- All users who are already part of the Team you are editing.
Bug: Manage Team page - 'Included from' column displayed to users who don’t have the Teams Hierarchy feature enabled
Fix: The ‘Included from’ column will be removed from the Manage Teams page for any company which doesn’t have the Teams Hierarchy feature enabled, as it will be populated with “Individual” for all users.