v2.14.0 Release Highlights
We have redesigned the Route & Traction Competencies page so that it now shows Competency Type & Status. A couple of client-raised bugs have also been fixed.
This is the final major release for iOS 13 users. The next release (v2.15.0) will require users to be on iOS 14 or above.
Redesigned Route & Traction Competencies Page
- The Route and Traction Competencies page has been redesigned so that it shows Competency Type if you have this feature enabled, as well as the Current Status
Route & Traction Competencies Sync Changes
- We have made changes to the syncing on the Route & Traction Competencies page so that an assessor is able to add multiple different Route, Traction, or Location Competencies, without the automatic sync-up occurring after each one is added
- The sync now occurs when the user leaves the Route & Traction Competencies page
Next Assessment Deadline Label Changes
- The 'Next Assessment Deadline' label on the dashboard has received a minor modification and has been changed to say 'Next Assessment'
- The 'Next Assessment' label on the Assessment Summary page has been amended to say 'Next Assessment Deadline'
- The term ‘Location’ has been changed to ‘Base Location’ throughout the app.
- The Employee Details on an Employee's Profile now appear larger in order to utilise the space better.
v2.14.1 Release Highlights
This release contains a bug fix for uploading evidence to the Evidence Library.
- Upload to Evidence Library with a file from the photo library results in the processing widget locking the screen.