v2.60 Release Highlights
This release consists of a new Controller View Page, some UI changes & client-raised bug fixes.
Controller View Page
- A single page that includes a compilation of upcoming turns and the information of the related Depot Rosters
Controller Booking Table
- A table that includes all of the upcoming turns in roughly the next 24h window and the ability to input:
- Actual booking times
- Authorisation Codes
- A table to show the Depot rosters statuses for the current week so that you can see at a glance why certain turns may not be available
Controller View Page, including both the Controller Booking Table and the Depot Simplifier.
Claims & Authorisation Codes Displayed in Timesheets
- Any Claims & Authorisation Codes added within the Controller View Page will be displayed in the relevant Timesheets.
Controller View Page, showing notes, claims, and authorization code input. The Claims and Authorisation Codes will be displayed in the relevant Timesheet.
Controller View Permissions Page
- Full access to the Controller View Page (both viewing and editing) can be granted by ticking the ‘Access Controller View’ box within the Timesheets Permissions page
Claims Report v3 Duplicate Warning
- If a Claims Report contains a duplicate ID, the report will be errored and a column on the download page will show some info about the duplicates
Timesheet Fixed Header
- The timesheet table header is now fixed at the top of the page for better usability
- An issue where you were unable to right-click and add annual leave has been resolved
- An issue where employees were being 'greyed out' in the Weekly Roster has been fixed
- A BST/UTC issue in the Claims v2 report has been fixed
- An issue with the next turn column not displaying correctly has been fixed
- Some Claim Types had been incorrectly set up as Integers rather than Hours and Minutes
- Reverted the Claim Report v3 to not include the duplicates header
- We have increased the application timeout to 120 minutes
- We have increased the Claims Report timeout to 20 minutes
v2.60.1 Release Highlights
This release contains no new features and addresses a bug.
- When trying to add Leave to an Employee in a Temp Turn an error was seen. This error no longer occurs.