This release features a redesigned Login Page. Single Sign-On has also been made available.
A number of client-raised bugs have been fixed too.
New Login Modal
- We have changed the user flow for both security and reliability. The redesign also means that we can accommodate new features in EDS such as Single Sign-On.
- If you have SSO enabled, you will now be able to log in using your company email address.
- An issue where Assessment Condition Card was failing to sync on the iOS application has now been fixed.
- A small change has been made to the security aspect of the web portal to prevent a known low-level security risk.
- When ending a Competency Cycle, the user is no longer able to perform multiple clicks on the 'End' button. Previously the user could perform multiple clicks on the 'End' button and this resulted in multiple entries being entered into the Assessment Archive.
- When updating Authority Status to Work Status, the user is no longer able to perform multiple clicks on the 'Save' button. Previously the user could perform multiple clicks on the 'Save' button and this resulted in multiple notifications being received.
- For assessments completed on the web, where an Actual Start Date and End Date have been entered, the start and end times entered can now be seen on the Assessment Summary page.
- A spelling mistake for Incident Type 'LB Irregularity' has been corrected.
- The Evidence Capture Method 'OTDR' has been changed from the acronym to the full text 'On-Train Data Recorder (OTDR)' to improve usability.
- The Manage Team page has been modified so that the 'Selected Team Members Summary' tab appears first instead of the 'Select Individuals' tab.