v2.16.0 Release Highlights
In this release, we have completely redesigned the navigation and colours of Docs, Forms, Hub to give it a simple yet modern look and feel.
- The logos for Docs, Forms and Hub have been redesigned by our Service Design team.
- The DFH left navigation has been replaced with a top navigation for better compatibility and accessibility.
App Switcher Menu
- There is a brand new App Switcher so you can quickly move between Docs, Forms and Hub.
Please make sure your users know this is the new way to switch between the DFH applications.
- The new navigation and colours are designed with WCAG A guidelines in mind. There is now skip to main content control for keyboard accessibility, as well as a number of other small features.
New Email Templates
- We've redesigned the email templates to be simpler and compatible with more email clients. They have also been redesigned to work with dark mode.
Docs Section Search not working as designed
- Selecting and searching 1 section was bringing back results in other sections. This is now fixed.
- We have upgraded the security of DFH to ensure any vulnerabilities in the software have been patched.
Usernames have to be globally unique across all companies
- You should now be able to create duplicate usernames as long as they are for different companies.
Forms - Cannot submit exactly 1000 characters
- The limit for characters is set to 1000 however if a user entered exactly 1000 characters they could not submit the feedback.
Forms - Template Search grid error
- If you click the back button when on the form template search page. An error would be shown.
Forms - Template Search Summary cut off
- When viewing the form template search grid, forms will long summaries would be cut off.
Forms - Issue with some fields in CSV exports for long forms
- For some responses when they are exported in the responses CSV, some of the fields are blank or contain no data when they should.
v2.16.1 Release Highlights
Forms Mobile Sync Issue
- A fix to speed up the Forms Mobile Sync