v3.8.0 Release Highlights
This release features a newly designed User Search function, along with some client-raised bugs.
Redesigned User Search & Performance Improvements
- The table on the User page has been redesigned for better accessibility. You no longer need to use the filter button to search for Users.
- We have also improved the performance of the table so it loads faster.
Note that other tables will be updated in due course.
Ability to Bulk Delete Notifications
- You can now delete one or more EDS notifications in a single action regardless of ‘read’ status.
- When editing a Support Plan, the Incident Type would change to the option that is at the top of the list, essentially defaulting any support plan to the first Incident Type, this has now been fixed.
v3.8.1 Release Highlights
- If you have Evidence Library enabled, this release contains Bug Fixes relating to editing evidence.
v3.8.2 Release Highlights
- The Adhoc Assessment page was failing to load selected criteria - it would load continuously and not allow you to rate criteria. This has now been fixed.
- The Capability Review page was failing to load selected criteria - it would load continuously and not allow you to rate criteria. This has now been fixed.