v2.10.0 Release Highlights
The assessment criteria page has been rebuilt from the ground up, and we’ve streamlined the process for attaching evidence to criteria during assessments.
Now you can upload a collection of evidence in EDS – such as photos, forms, and documents – that relate to a unit or element (which have multiple criteria), and link everything in the same action, saving time in the process!*
In addition, you can also upload a single piece of evidence and link this to multiple criteria statements.*
*If you would like these features enabled, please speak to Client Engagement
Redesigned assessment criteria page
- The assessment criteria page has been completely redesigned to accommodate for multiple evidence uploads as well as making it easier to navigate through each of the criteria statements with the use of the arrow buttons.
- The following additional types can now be uploaded; .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .doc, .pdf, .docx, .doc, .xls, .xlsx, .xps, .mp4, .m4v
- Tap on 'Browse Files' to add documents
- A piece of evidence can be attached to all selected Criteria statements.
- Selected photos, documents, images, or videos will be linked to all selected Criteria statements.
If you would like to enquire about this feature, please contact Client Engagement
v2.10.1 Release Highlights
This release contains a bug fix
- For devices running iOS 13, any images captured via the camera or selected from the photo library were incorrectly marked as scratchpad images and were appearing under the scratchpad section when viewing the assessment criteria on the web.
- This is only apparent when viewing the assessment via the web portal as there is currently no way to view the evidence outside of an assessment on mobile.
Note: All devices running iOS 14 and above were not affected.