How to Raise a Support Ticket and Access the Support System
The main way of raising a ticket is by going to the support portal: https://support.3squared.com/
Note: you cannot view attachments in tickets unless you log into the portal, the portal also provides a very holistic view of open tickets, therefore we recommend this method of raising tickets.
Raising a Ticket via the Support Portal
- Go to https://support.3squared.com/
- Click on Submit a Request and fill out the form or click on Sign in
- Log in with your login information (email address and password)
- You will then be redirected to the dashboard
- Click on the “Submit a Ticket” button or the "Submit a request" underlined shortcut at the top of the page.
- Fill out the information on the Submit a request page
Information Required in a Ticket
- Issue Summary – A brief overview of the issue, for example: I cannot log onto the web application
- Priority - Please select the Priority.
- Platform – For laptop issues, select "Web" and for iPad issues, select "Mobile - iOS", Network Rail do not currently use our "Mobile – Android" App.
- App Version Number - The web version has this on the login screen and for iPads, see the App login screen or after logging in click on the symbol in the top left-hand corner to see the App Version.
If you are unsure, please make sure you include your name and email address and 3Squared will be able to check in the database.
- Issue Details – A more detailed description, for example: When I enter my password a pop-up box appears stating that I have entered an incorrect password.
Please make sure you include your full name and any additional information we might need to identify you.
- Application Name – We have a multitude of applications so please mention which one it is you’re having issues with. It will mostly be EDS.
- Attachments - Please provide as much information as you can, and you can include screenshots by dragging them into the Attachments section or you can use the email you will receive after the ticket is logged to provide any additional files and screenshots by replying/forwarding.
Ensuring you include all this information in your tickets helps us to solve your issues as efficiently as possible.
When everything is filled in, click the “Submit” button
Tips and Tricks for Raising Tickets
- Raise one ticket per issue
- It is useful to include the version of the application and which browser and operating system you are using
- You can attach screenshots and documents to your ticket to help us further with our investigation
- Where possible try to give us detailed steps on how to recreate the issue you are seeing and what you did just before you had the issue