Daily Scheduled Reminder Notifications
As of this release, you will now be able to schedule daily notifications on your iOS device to remind you of any assessments or interactions which are either Overdue or Due in 7 Days.
You will notice the new notification icon in the top corner of the dashboard screen.
Tapping on the notification icon will take you to the notifications page, where you can see and manage all of the notifications you have received.
Tapping on any of the notifications will take you straight to the relevant Assessment or Interaction Due Page.
There is a ‘Mark all as Read’ button at the bottom of the screen so that you can easily clear down the notification count, or you can swipe individual notifications to reveal the delete button.
You will have access to a new notifications preferences page, where you can customise the available notifications to suit you. You can:
- Decide whether or not you would like to receive lock screen notifications on your iOS device.
- Specify what time you would like these reminder notifications to be sent to you.
- Choose which dashboard statistics you would like to receive reminders for. The example here includes Assessments and Support Plan Interactions, but if you have others for your company then you will see them here.
- Or you can opt to turn all notifications off on both the lock screen and within the EDS app.
The notification preferences can be accessed via either the notifications page, or via the profile pop-up.
Dashboard & Assessment Due Page Updates
To coincide with the addition of the daily scheduled reminder notifications, we have made some changes to the filtering of the Dashboard, and the Assessments and Interactions Due pages.
On the Dashboard:
- The Team selector has been updated to a multi-select filter.
- There is now a Company Roles filter.
- The Dashboard statistics will show a consolidated total for your filter selections.
On the Assessments Due Page, a filter button has been added to the top corner of the screen. This will allow you to filter the page by:
- Company Roles
- Assessment Types
If your company has multiple Assessment Category statistics displayed on the dashboard, then you will also be able to switch between the categories via a drop-down at the top of the screen.
For a more seamless experience, when moving between the Dashboard, Assessments Due page, and Interactions Due page, then any filters are applied will be carried over.
- Bug: Dark mode is turned off when opening the ‘Add Feedback’ page.
Fix: This has been updated so that dark mode will continue to work in the ‘Add Feedback’ page.
- Bug: When editing evidence uploaded as part of an assessment, the user is forced to add Suggested Criteria and a Description.
Fix: When evidence has been attached to criteria during an assessment, the Suggested Criteria and Description fields will be not be mandatory.